Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I suck

Hi loyal readers of my blog. As most of you know by now, I suck big time. I talk a good game, but I just cannot produce. Anyway, I woefully missed my goal of 1 post per day, and I'm pretty sure that I am going to continue to miss that goal. I'm teaching a class 3 days a week and doing a little bar tending here and there. That's not really the reason I'm not posting as much as I know you all would like me to, but its the reason I'm giving.

Well, and that I'm lazy, and don't have much to say.


Anyhoo... I got nothing.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lazy bitch.

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to personally request that you post something about a ridiculous food item again. I love food.

Also, please find some dorky article about "XBoy" once Microsoft actually releases some official info on it.

One.

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You suck, dude.

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We suck... for reading this crap within an hour of you publishing it. We're hanging on your every word. See how much we miss you when you don't post?

An anonymous admirere

(All mispellings in your honor)

1:04 PM  
Blogger Jon! said...

Hahaha... I love my loyal readers.

1 crazy food item post in the works.

Numbereous misspellings in all future posts.

1 post on the new microsoft hotness.

>1% chance I actually do any of this.

Pip pip!

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home