Friday, June 23, 2006

Comcast...

So, I have a few funny comcast stories, but this never happened to me while I was a customer...





Oh man... that's some funny shit right there. My funniest story with a Comcast tech happened back when I was living in the college ghetto of Brighton MA. Comcast Chris came by to swap out a dead HD receiver. I was reading some comics minding my own business when Comcast Chris starts up a debate about the changes that were currently going on in Spiderman (I'll admit, not one of my fav books...) I played my usual devil's advocate and gave him a few counter points that apparently were sacrilegious. The debate started to get heated and he stopped installing the new HD box and left in a huff. I ran into him down at NEC a few months later, but avoided eye contact...

The other story involves a tech coming out to add a new line, and staying for a BBQ and party. He hooked all my shit up too...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Comcast is teh suX0r.

5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Time Warner Cable guy told me I'd have to unplug my cable modem whenever I wanted to watch TV. I'll take a guy catching a nap while on hold over that nonsense anyday.

Party on.
CPh

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home