Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Ohh... lists!

First off, check out http://www.econsultant.com/ as they have a pretty awesome list for just about everything.

Anyway, I was going to buy a domain and move this lil blog into the prime time, but I didn't want to spent a bundle (I'm cheap.) I found this list, and liked it enough to blog about. That is all, I guess.

  1. Netfirms : $4.95/yr (.com .net .org)
  2. Hostway : $6.95/yr (.com .net .org)
  3. FrugalName : $7.95/yr (.com .net .org)
  4. Namecheap : $8.88/yr (.com .net .org)
  5. AIT Domains : $7.99/yr (.com .net .org)
  6. Go Daddy Software, Inc. $8.95/yr : (.com .net .org)
  7. RegisterFly $8.95/yr : (.com .net .org)
  8. PlanetDomain $12.99/yr : (.com .net .org)
  9. Dotster $14.95/yr : (.com .net .org)
  10. DirectNIC : $15/yr (.com .net .org)

Alrighty then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home