Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I've got nothing...

Ahh, the phrase made famous my yours truly. It describes my recent life oh so perfectly. I have nothing to report, discuss or even comment on. My summer since July 4th has been completely uneventful. My days are filled with sleeping late, teaching a class or two, slinging drinks and eating foods that will some day catch up to me. I'm sorry.

I know my fans are in a state of unrest due to my lack of content on this little blog. There's not much I can do for you. I could repost some bullshit I've seen elsewhere, but I think I'm past that stage.

Oh, well I guess something interesting has happened recently. I company I worked with not to long ago just had it's release party. Eons is a social networking / life planning / post life planning website for the 50+ crowd. I met up with these guys while I was doing some work for a VC in cambridge, and they have an amazing team of people. The media seems to be focusing on their "death notices" functionality, however the site and idea are WAY bigger than that. Check it out! (yes, some of my readers are near or over 50 years old, shocker?)

Hrm... what else... Uhh...

Yea... I got nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home