Friday, August 25, 2006

I love grafitti...

So, many of you know that I enjoy street art lots. I think I started this passion back when I was a child, during trips with my family into New York City. The subway trains all colorful and wild really appealed to me. Anyway, now-a-days I'm big into the "stencil" movement and political tied messages ala Banksy. I frequent The Wooster Collective website as it updates often (way more often than my lame ass blog.) Anyway, I saw this one this morning, and I laughed out loud.


As many of you remember, Kanye made a statement during a Hurricane Katrina Relief special that said something to the effect of "Bush doesn't care about black people." or maybe he said hates... I don't recall. What was funny about that statement was that Mike Myers was standing next to him, pale as a ghost after the statement. Myers being Canadian originally was probably scared of deportation...

Anyhoo... that's all for now. Pip pip and cheerio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home